If you plan to attend service, here are some things that we ask of you. This will help us to plan accordingly as well as help prevent the spread of the virus, as per health regulations.
- Families are asked to let the church know which service they plan to attend. You may contact our church office at (270) 765-6424 to let us know.
- Please practice social distancing, remaining six feet from other family units.
- Masks are encouraged, but you will need to bring your own.
- Only one person at a time in the restroom in order to sanitize after each use.
In doing our part to help all involved, Northside will:
- Provide an usher to guide you to a seat, keeping family units together. The ushers will also dismiss you upon completion of the service. Please be patient and understanding.
- Staff and leadership will wear a mask, unless on stage leading our service.
- Provide a basket and/or box in the entryway to drop off your offering (will not be passing the plate). You may also give your offering online or by mailing it to the church office.
- Remove all hymnals and Bibles from pews to reduce the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Greeting time will not occur.
- Capacity will be set to match current guidelines of 33% (as of May 18, 2020)
- An overflow room will be available for use.
- Additional services may be added depending on the need.
A few things that will not happen:
- For now there will be NO Sunday School class meetings on Sunday morning. Your class is more than welcome to schedule a time to meet during the week at the church (only one class meeting in the building at a time.
- The basement will not be used during the Sunday morning gatherings.
- Bus Ministry will not be run at this time. Hopefully as regulations ease, will will be able to begin again soon.
As with any new procedures, there will be kinks to work through...we ask your patience as we work to provide the safest environment for all under these current conditions and the latest regulations. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!
Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is not possible, but with God ALL things are possible"